Surviving a Regulatory Interview: In the Facility
This program illustrates the correct ways to answer questions asked by a regulatory auditor while an employee is working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Specifically, the program will shows employees the incorrect and correct ways to handle themselves when answering different types of questions--in an actual manufacturing facility.
Employees sometimes wonder about how to respond to questions in a regulatory interview--particularly when they're doing their job. They think that talking to an inspector is like being interrogated or put on the spot--or that they'll make a mistake.
In this program, common interview scenarios are presented along with the do’s and don’ts of how to respond to questions.
- Respond when you don’t know or are unsure of the answer to a question.
- Respond when there’s a lull or a gap in the conversation.
- Respond completely but concisely.
- Respond to questions about SOPs.
- Respond when you've made a mistake. Video Runtime: 15 Minutes
- Leader's Guide
- Interview Issues Worksheet and Answer Key
- Assessment and Answer Key