Surviving a Regulatory Interview
This program is about interviewing techniques. Specifically, the program will show the incorrect and correct ways to handle yourself in a regulatory interview.
Employees sometimes wonder about how to answer questions in a regulatory interview. They think that talking to an inspector is like being interrogated or put on the spot.
If an inspector asks to speak to you, don’t worry. In this program, you will see common interview scenarios and learn the do’s and don’ts of how to respond to questions.
- Respond when you don’t know or are unsure of the answer to a question.
- Respond when there’s a lull or a gap in the conversation.
- Communicate confidence with your words and body language.
- Respond completely but concisely, and
- Respond when you don’t understand the question or the question is very broad. Video Runtime: 15 Minutes
- Leader's Guide
- Interview Issues Worksheet and Answer Key
- Assessment and Answer Key