Safety in Cleanrooms
The often hazardous materials used in cleanroom operations and the unnatural clothing and behavior necessary, combine to make it essential that each operator is fully trained in all aspects of safety for working in cleanrooms. Topics are: accidents are avoidable; hazardous materials; cleanroom hazards - fire, explosion, toxic, physical; storage & handling; dealing with emergencies.
- Video content includes:
- Cleanroom hazards: fire, explosions, toxicity, physical
- Hazardous materials: flammable, reactive, corrosive, poison/toxic
- Hazardous materials: Handling & storage
- Dealing with emergencies: water based, foam, carbon dioxide, powder
- Summary Video Runtime: 29 Minutes
- PDF documentation
- Computer assessment
- Network licensed video file
All products are made to order.