Right the First Time
Right the First Time is a program that focuses on ethics and ethical behavior. This program is about doing the right thing –all the time, every time--even when no one is watching. The program illustrates scenarios where doing the right thing is challenged, but then we see the how the ethical decision is the correct decision—and what may happen if that decision isn’t made.
Objectives: At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize when true ethical behavior is exhibited.
- State what we are to do if we see unethical behavior happening.
- Recall reason why some people choose to act unethically.
- In given scenarios, identify ethical and unethical behaviors.
- Video content includes:
- Scenario 1: Stop Light Challenge
- Scenario 2: Performer/Verifier
- Scenario 3: Batch record review
- Scenario 4: Adverse Event reporting
- Scenario 5: SOP Update DVD Runtime: 15 Minutes
- Leader's Guide
- Discussion Guide and Answer Key
- Assessment and Answer Key