Preparing & Gowning for Sterile Production
Making parenteral [sterile] drugs or medical devices requires the greatest dedication to training. It is essential to follow stringent preparation and gowning protocols before entering a sterile environment. This program follows the training of newcomers to sterile production as they learn the background to sterile and aseptic operations and then how to prepare and dress for working in this very special environment.
- Video content includes:
- Contamination control & cleanrooms
- The preparation & gowning protocol
- Leaving the cleanroom
- Summary Video Runtime: 19 Minutes
- PDF documentation
- Computer assessment
- Network licensed video file
- Network licensed eLearning
All products are made to order.