Contaminants & Their Solutions
A fundamental program for all who must control contamination. Contaminants are examined in detail, together with the solutions for their control. Contains instruction on: preventing contamination; non-viable contamination; particle adhesion; chemicals; removing particles; static electricity; viable contamination; controlling microorganisms; disinfectants.
- Video content includes:
- Prevention - The cleanroom
- Non-viable contaminants - The theory of particle attraction
- Removing particles
- Surface tension
- Cleaning agents, the ability to clean
- Static electricity
- Viable organisms - The scale of the problem
- Controlling microorganisms
- Which disinfectant?
- The use of disinfectants
- Summary Video Runtime: 35 Minutes
- PDF documentation
- Computer assessment
- Network licensed video file
All products are made to order.