Auditing Quality Systems
Today, we recognize that product quality is as much a matter of our approach or attitude of mind. We depend on quality systems, which require that at each stage of the process, products are manufactured to a pre-determined range of quality criteria. This is commonly described as having quality “built-in” from concept to completion.
Quality auditing is one of those criteria and therefore auditing the quality system itself is among the highest of high priorities.
- Video content includes:
- Quality & Quality Systems
- FDA Guidance on Quality Systems
- The Quality Policy Document
- Auditing the System Video Runtime: 15 Minutes
- PDF documentation
- Computer assessment
- Network Licensed video file
All products are made to order.